The Airmar Xsonic TM260 1KW Simrad/Lowrance Transducer Transom Mount is excellent for bait and game fish separation, with detection of groundfishing holding to the bottom.
Its rugged mounting bracket is easy to install and has a streamlined shape that delivers high-speed performance up to 30 knots (35 MPH).
This top-of-the-line broadband transom-mount brings crystal clear imaging to any of today’s fish finders.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW
- Dual-frequency element:
- 50 kHz with a 19° beamwidth for depth performance to 800 m (2,600')
- 200 kHz with a 6° beamwidth for depth performance to 294 m (1,000')
- Available with a diplexer for single-transmission-line fishfinders and without a diplexer for dual-transmission-line fishfinders
- Urethane transom transducer for installation on outboard and I/O powered boats
- Stainless steel kick-up bracket locks in the “up” position and will not damage the transom