The Airmar Xsonic P66 50/200kHz Transom Mount features our 50/200 kHz, dual-frequency, single, ceramic element. This hydrodynamic housing with its rounded nose reduces the turbulence under the transducer’s acoustic face for accurate high-speed readings and clear display images.
- Depth, speed, and temperature
- 600 W
- Dual-frequency element:
- 50 kHz with a 45° beamwidth for depth performance to 353 m (1,200')
- 200 kHz with a 12° beamwidth for depth performance to 206 m (700')
- Recessed water-flow channel protects paddlewheel from obstructions
- Plastic release bracket protects sensor from frontal impact
- Sensor can be removed from bracket without tools for easy service or storage
- Chemical and impact-resistant plastic housing
- Available in a Smart™ Sensor version (P66S) featuring embedded microelectronics.