The Oceans Legacy Contact jig is a multi purpose jig which excels in a range of applications. It is particularly suited to slow pitch and more technical styles of jigging, but it still can be ripped fast for more active predators.
These jigs fall quickly to the desired depth and have an excellent kick on the retrieve to entice predators. The Specially designed rear 3 glow ridges create vibration and turbulence for maximum action!
Work the Contact jig slow for reef species like snapper, pearl perch, coral trout or dhufish. Try a high pitch action for seriola and tuna species
- 160g available in colours: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6
- Unique & original field-tested design
- High-quality laser foil with UV & glow
- Specifically designed ridges for maximum action
- Contact Jig is designed for high and slow pitch jiggers
- Versatility to target bottom and seriola/pelagic species.
The Contact Jig is available in the following sizes: 90g, 120g, 160g, 200g