Jigging Master Violent Slow
Jigging Master Violent Slow Jigging Rods
The Jigging Master "Violent-Slow" Jigging Rod series are limited edition jigging rods developed by the CEO Pony Liu fulfilling the demands on an awesome and modern slow jigging rod. The Violent-Slow is equipped with sensitive rod tip to enable a high level of effective jig animation, but constructed out of the most powerful and light weight blank to manage small to large bottom species with ease. Boasting high elasticity, superior performance, monster strength, superior component, and beautiful design, the Violent-Slow is engineered to out-perform. The Violent Slow jigging rod comes in 8 models ready to battle!
- Blank constructed from highest quality Japanese Toray High Performance Graphite.
- Special spiral type guide design to prevent line twisting for violent / high speed jigging. (On bait casting / conventional models)
- The latest FUJI PLSM-18-18.0/B reel seat with KDPS-18GB hood & large size ergonomic EVA handle grip.
- Extremely powerful and light blank with extreme sensitivity.
- Jigging Master high quality foam rubber cap. Longer rear grip jigging rod. Super 90 degree lifting power!
- FUJI MNST tangle-free top guide prevents line twisting. Large-size Fuji K Type SIC Guide for spinning models.
- Designed for long stroke jerking / violent / fast / slow / micro jigging. Perfect for lure or rock fishing as well!
- Anti-scratch / anti-corrosion surface treatment. Jigging Master Rod Sack included.
Don't see the model or size you were hoping for? Feel free to give the shop - Compleat Angler Nedlands - a call on 08 9389 1337, or, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can order it in for you! We have access to a wide range of brands and models and while every effort is made to ensure that as many of our products are on here, we may have some in stock in the shop that aren't displayed on compleatanglernedlands.com.au